Licence to use website
You may not, without prior permission:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)].
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to as reasonable amount.
EXLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our full contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.
I, the parent/guardian of my child(ren), acknowledge that in allowing my child to participate in Petite Performers online classes, I hereby assume all the risks associated with the performing arts in a non in-person, non in-studio setting. I understand the importance of myself and my child following the instructions set out in this video and I agree to release Petite Performers, Petite Performers LTD, its branches and it's employees and directors of any and all liability which may arise as a result of my child's participation in virtual activities through Petite Performers, its branches and Petite Performers LTD. I will keep the faculty informed and not allow my child to partake if injured.
I understand that any sharing of Petite Performers materials and classes are strictly prohibited.
We are under a legal obligation to provide a COVID-secure environment for our children, teachers and parents. In accordance with the relevant guidance we are required to adopt certain measures to minimise the risks of COVID-19 transmission. As the guidance is updated, we will assess and adjust our our measures as necessary. Any queries about measures should be made before the class or camp.
- Only one parent / guardian per family can drop-off or pick-up their child (drop-off sessions).
- Only one parent / guardian can attend per child where a parent or guardian is required to stay.
- Please keep to social distance guidelines of 2 metres at all times during drop-off and pick-up.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place throughout the sessions.
- Parents must wear masks at drop-off, pick-up or during sessions where a parent or guardian is required to stay.
- Our teachers will be wearing masks when interfacing with parents but not when teaching.
- Temperature checks: On arrival, we will take all children’s temperatures with an infrared thermometer gun.
- We will continue with our increased hand-washing activities including on arrival and throughout the sessions.
- All touch points are cleaned regularly before and after each session.